Working at NTT
To be successful in this role, you must possess a unique blend of technical skills, business acumen and have a history of managing the technical relationship with Enterprise Accounts. The ideal candidate will have a “forward thinking” approach in everything that they do, looking for those next steps to help ensure the success of the client and NTT.
The Client Architect Consultant (CAC) has oversight over the end-to-end technical solution (architecture and implemented solution) provided by the supplier and works to develop the tactical direction of the Platforms as well as execute the agreed strategic initiatives. The CAC is responsible for maintenance of architecture frameworks, reference models and roadmaps and will be the main point of liaison for architectural discussions and planning. They will undertake regular technical reviews of the Services and will ensure the activities and outputs of the Cloud Expert Advisory Service is fully aligned with customer initiatives and priorities. Working as the technical bridge between presales, solution design, implementation and operation the CA ensures consistency, efficiency and agility in all technical matters.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as the Technical Strategic Advisor to key accounts as assigned.
- Help to lead the translation of customer business objectives to match industry technical standards.
- Work with customers to develop strategic milestones for their organization by partnering with their leadership team.
- Own, manage and cultivate the technical relationship with key stakeholders (CIO, CTO, CISO, etc.) developing a strong sense of partnership between NTT and the client.
- Assist the customer with eliminating their technical debt.
- Provide overarching technical guidance to accounts while remaining in line with NTT and industry best practices.
- Willing to grow your technical areas of expertise while remaining relevant on best practices and their associated technologies.
- Capable of having deep-dive technical conversations with customers discussing complex topics related to their Cloud Transformation Journey.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze enterprise environments and articulate that analysis to audiences of varying backgrounds (technical and non-technical).
- Assist as the technical lead for Disaster Recovery planning and yearly tests.
- Assist with scoping of new platforms and services, ensuring alignment with architectural standards and strategy.
- Mentoring and knowledge transfer across delivery team aligned to Customer.
Post Delivery Sales
- Identify opportunities for new revenue with existing accounts by collaborating with Solution Architects, Client Managers and Service Delivery Teams.
- 5-7 yrs. experience as a Strategic/Enterprise Architect (Managed Service Provider experience preferred) or an equivalent combination of responsibilities in other roles.
- 5 yrs. experience working with Cloud Technologies (Public/Private) with a combination of design, implementation, and administration.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in a cloud consulting or IT role within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment.
- Management consulting and business transformation track record.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud solutions.
- Architectural consulting experience.
- An acceptable combination of years of experience in a technical field as deemed appropriate by the hiring manager will also be considered.
- Degree in relevant business and/or IT field.
- Relevant Cloud certification.
Emmeke van der Laan
HR Business Partner
Ask a question