The primary objective of this role is to work on strategic SD-WAN consulting engagements, to help clients mapping desired business outcomes to the underlying technical architecture required to deliver on those outcomes. The Consultant is highly experienced with SD-WAN Network technologies (Viptela, Meraki, Silverpeak, Fortinet) and has a proven track record of proposing and delivering complex ICT solutions to end customers.
Our clients will look to the SD-WAN Architecture Consultant as a thought leader in their journey to software defined networking. The SD-Wan Architecture Consultant aligns the WAN-transformation with strategic business initiatives, delivering a blueprint for design, build and management of a cost-efficient business-ready hybrid wide area network. The aim is to maximize ROI and reduce TCO optimizing legacy investment and maximizing the benefits SDN technologies and internet carrier capability in a high performing, consistently available and agile hybrid infrastructure.
Create the SD-WAN roadmap and update the methodology required to address IT and business issues in a professional, knowledge sharing manner enabling the client organization to achieve their stated business outcomes.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Comprehensive SD-WAN expertise coupled with consulting and client engagement experience, demonstrating strong experience in client needs assessment and change management.
- Expert knowledge of SD-WAN technologies, such as Viptela, Meraki, Silverpeak, Fortinet.
- Proven track record of proposing and delivering complex ICT solutions to end customers.
- Ability to communicate, with credibility, to C Level senior management and highly technical audiences.
- Excellent understanding of business transformation couple with strategic thinking ability.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Consulting capabilities in the area of SD-WAN and/or applications.
- 5+ years experience in engineering / designing of the network Infrastructures with WAN, SD-WAN, Network Optimization and/or Application Delivery.
- CCIE level expertise in Enterprise Infrastructure (formerly Route/Switch) or Service Provider.
- General understanding of enterprise networking design and architecture such as WAN Edge, Core, and Internet Edge.
- Hands on experiences with different products and technologies commonly seen in Enterprise network, including routers, switches, firewall, VPN concentrator, Wireless LAN, hypervisors, Windows, Linux, etc.
- Advanced Degree in Engineering / Information Technology
- Relevant Network Industry Certification
Emmeke van der Laan
HR Business Partner
Ask a question
Network Engineer? We are looking for you! | NTT Netherlands
We are looking for bright and excited candidates for our Network Engineer position at NTT Netherlands. In this half a minute Derek van den Berg will dive a bit deeper into what it’s like to do his job at NTT, and what makes NTT a great place to work at. You should consider doing so too!