The role of Client Partner – Managed Networking is a consultative sales function, responsible for positioning subject matter expertise and outcome-based solutions to clients across the entire Networking portfolio. Not limited to but including SDWAN & LAN, Campus Networks, Cloud Networking, Network Security (SASE), Managed Collaboration and complete Network outsourcing.
The role above all else requires a proven ability for finding and closing new logos and or new strategic networking opportunities at existing enterprise clients. The function operates either on an overlay basis, supporting Client Management teams and the deal maker within Networking or directly as the primary client facing operator. It is paramount that Client Partners can operate comfortably within the C-Suite of clients, building a trusted advisor status within the stakeholder community.
Vertical focus is not pre-defined and could be identified jointly with the successful candidate. Previous experience any particular vertical would be advantageous.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven track record of building and managing a pipeline capable of hitting annual target.
- Proven Multilevel and international Sales Approach
- Proven Track record on international services approach
- Proven high-performing New Business individual
- Ability to challenge customers multilevel (challenger approach)
- Ability to sell to customers as well as internal
- Dealmaker skills
- Track record in working with large International enterprises
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into IT solution requirements
- Understanding op application performance management
- Understanding of security (SASE)
- Understanding of (w)Lan concepts on campus locations
- A strong understanding of the ICT & Managed Services markets
- Have an outstanding knowledge on Managed (Wide Area) Networks & Software defined networks
- Be able to translate customers business requirement an translate infrastructure requirements
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Willingness to lead by example and support wider executive engagements
- Proven track record of working into C & D level decision makers
- Proactive approach
- Win mentality
- enjoys conversations, discussions and networking with contacts
Emmeke van der Laan
HR Business Partner
Ask a question
Build your career at NTT Netherlands
Join the team, and you’ll get the chance to work on some exciting projects with leading, international clients. We bring together the world’s best technologies, from consulting, technical and support services to a fully managed service. Something for everyone.